- The approach is sociological, rather than theological.
- Counselling is psychological rather than doctrinal.
- Accomodates everyone, opposses no one.
- Takes the cue from the Synod not from Scripture or the Confessions.
- Theology is only incidental not intentional.
- Keeps the gate of status quo.
- Vague conviction.
- Sits in between.
- When challenged to back up his statements with Scripture he asks you if you know Greek. [BM]
- Unity is based on compromise [GJ]
- The Vicar of Bray [MH]
If you have something to add let me know.
Seriously, the prophetic pastor who calls you to repent and believe the Gospel is really your friend.